4 things every Florida fan needs to know today
One of the greatest moments last season for Florida fans was beating UGA. Let’s be honest, with the way Florida was playing, that result — and just the complete domination overall in that game — was not expected to say the least. This year, a win is expected. Will Florida do it?
Here are four things to know:
- Florida moves up two spots in the AP Poll. It looks like Florida will have a good chance to reenter the top 10 if it beats UGA this weekend.
- Entering the season, this was supposed to be one of Florida’s biggest strengths. It’s not. Will this unit improve by the end of the season?
- Jonathan Bullard has been invaluable to Florida this season. Just look at these numbers and see how dominant he has been.
- Jim McElwain showed how badly he wants this 5-star wide receiver. I think he got the message after this.
Other Florida news from around the Internet:
- Very good breakdown of why Florida can’t clinch the SEC East this weekend. *cough* Of all schools, thanks, Vanderbilt.
- Now that Miami fired coach Al Golden, what’s that going to do with Florida’s recruiting? Some of these guys would be really good to have in the orange and blue.
- Florida’s playing at a high level this season. Will the Gators be able to keep it up?
The best stories around the SEC
- Former UGA running backs trade NFL jerseys
- The SEC’s big picture: The East is on the line in Week 9
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn reaches out to injured Arkansas RB
- New details reported about Texas A&M’s Kyler Murray’s absence Saturday
- UGA remains outside of AP Top 25