One of the greatest moments last season for Florida fans was beating UGA. Let’s be honest, with the way Florida was playing, that result — and just the complete domination overall in that game — was not expected to say the least. This year, a win is expected. Will Florida do it?
Here are four things to know:
- Florida moves up two spots in the AP Poll. It looks like Florida will have a good chance to reenter the top 10 if it beats UGA this weekend.
- Entering the season, this was supposed to be one of Florida’s biggest strengths. It’s not. Will this unit improve by the end of the season?
- Jonathan Bullard has been invaluable to Florida this season. Just look at these numbers and see how dominant he has been.
- Jim McElwain showed how badly he wants this 5-star wide receiver. I think he got the message after this.
Other Florida news from around the Internet:
- Very good breakdown of why Florida can’t clinch the SEC East this weekend. *cough* Of all schools, thanks, Vanderbilt.
- Now that Miami fired coach Al Golden, what’s that going to do with Florida’s recruiting? Some of these guys would be really good to have in the orange and blue.
- Florida’s playing at a high level this season. Will the Gators be able to keep it up?
The best stories around the SEC
- Former UGA running backs trade NFL jerseys
- The SEC’s big picture: The East is on the line in Week 9
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn reaches out to injured Arkansas RB
- New details reported about Texas A&M’s Kyler Murray’s absence Saturday
- UGA remains outside of AP Top 25