We are now three days away from one of the best rivalry games in college football: Florida-Georgia. Which team do you think will come out on top on Saturday?
Here are 4 things you need to know:
- Florida has favorable bowl projections after 6-1 start. These games would be very entertaining.
- Florida got it right when it hired Jim McElwain. This article illustrates just how good of a job the Gators did when they hired McElwain.
- These rankings from ESPN are an absolute joke. They have to be kidding, right?
- Which team has the best odds to win the national championship? The Gators are given odds in this list.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Kelvin Taylor hopes to have a bounce-back game against UGA. He really struggled to find open space in the LSU game.
- Several Gators have somewhat of a homecoming this weekend. Will they shine in front of the home crowd?
The best stories around the SEC
- LSU players help stranded motorist during rainstorm in Louisiana
- Auburn defensive back calls Ole Miss’ Laquon Treadwell a “regular receiver”
- LSU star Leonard Fournette on newest ESPN magazine cover
- Former Arkansas QB released by NFL team
- Shawn Elliott: “Every single day I’m being interviewed” to replace Steve Spurrier