Once again, the SEC was represented well in the Super Bowl on Sunday night — the MVP hailed from the conference, and of course there’s Peyton Manning. Here’s to hoping you had an exciting weekend, now it’s time to get back to the grind. Let’s see how the Gators spent their weekend.
Here are five things to know:
- According to a report, Treon Harris could have a new position during spring practice this year.
- What could the move mean for Florida’s passing game?
- A four-star safety in the class of 2017 has Florida on his list, but seems to be really interested in Les Miles.
- The clock never stops. Here are five recruits to know for the class of 2017.
- The basketball team didn’t fare so well against Kentucky this weekend.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Moving forward, Florida has to recruit stronger in-state, Gator Country’s Nick De La Torre wrote.
- In case you missed it, here’s how the coaching staff assessed this year’s signing class, from the Palm Beach Post’s Anthony Chiang.
The best stories around the SEC
- We’ll keep this section all about the Super Bowl. First up, congratulations to the Broncos.
- The Super Bowl’s MVP played at an SEC West school.
- The SEC East was represented well, too.
- Check out the newest member of dab nation.
- Cam Newton had a special supporter in attendance for the game.