Recruits, Tim Tebow, a fight video and the NFL combine — if that’s not a versatile bag of news, what is? Good morning, Florida fans and happy Wednesday. Let’s dive right in.
Here are five things to know:
- A new coaching hire could help Florida land a top recruit.
- Florida is one of several SEC schools vying for a four-star wide receiver.
- Where does Tebow rank on America’s list of favorite quarterbacks?
- One of Florida’s NFL prospects is asking for donations for a great cause for every inch he registers in the vertical jump at the NFL Scouting Combine.
- A former Florida star is feels remorseful for participating in a fight that was caught on camera.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- ESPN’s Greg Ostendorf thinks it’ll be the Gators competing with ‘Bama for the SEC title again next season.
- A Florida recruit clicked with the assistant coach who told him UF offered him, GatorCountry’s Andrew Spivey wrote.
- The Gators’ basketball team is still projected to make the big dance, the Palm Beach Post’s Anthony Chiang wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- Here are five prospects with the most to lose at the NFL combine.
- Derrick Henry might not be the most desired running back come draft time.
- The recent lawsuit at Tennessee seems to be affecting the Vols on the recruiting trail.
- Here is probably the greatest buzzer beater you’ve seen in awhile.