There was some big breaking news for Florida on Wednesday, so let’s not waste any time and get right to it.
Here are five things to know:
- Will Grier has reportedly filed his appeal to reduce his year-long suspension. Even though he’s admitted to taking “something,” there might be a way for him to play in Florida’s first game next season.
- Florida’s QB of the future won’t play the rest of the year. Tough news to swallow for him. Gators fans should hope that he makes a full recovery.
- Florida is putting the full-court press on an Auburn commit. The Gators’ recruiting pitch seems to be working.
- LSU commit is flirting hard with Florida. It looks like the Gators’ winning ways as of late has attracted recruits from all over.
- Former UGA kicker Blair Walsh loses bet to Sharrif Floyd and Justin Trattou. Walsh’s expressionless reaction is absolutely hilarious.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Gators get some clarity on the offensive line heading into this weekend’s game. (Cody Jones, Scout)
- Florida hasn’t clinched the SEC East yet, but just look at these odds on how much of a slam dunk it is. (Andy Hutchins, Alligator Army)
The best stories around the SEC
- Auburn may have a quarterback of the future.
- Take note Rebels fans, Ole Miss has a chance to get into the College Football Playoff.
- WATCH: SEC fans confess in a hilarious spoof video.
- The Vols aren’t happy with that targeting call against Kentucky on Saturday.
- Alabama was given the best odds of making the College Football Playoff among SEC teams.
NEXT Daytona Beach OL leaning towards Florida, visiting Tennessee this weekend