5 things every Florida fan needs to know today
There was some big breaking news for Florida on Wednesday, so let’s not waste any time and get right to it.
Here are five things to know:
- Will Grier has reportedly filed his appeal to reduce his year-long suspension. Even though he’s admitted to taking “something,” there might be a way for him to play in Florida’s first game next season.
- Florida’s QB of the future won’t play the rest of the year. Tough news to swallow for him. Gators fans should hope that he makes a full recovery.
- Florida is putting the full-court press on an Auburn commit. The Gators’ recruiting pitch seems to be working.
- LSU commit is flirting hard with Florida. It looks like the Gators’ winning ways as of late has attracted recruits from all over.
- Former UGA kicker Blair Walsh loses bet to Sharrif Floyd and Justin Trattou. Walsh’s expressionless reaction is absolutely hilarious.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Gators get some clarity on the offensive line heading into this weekend’s game. (Cody Jones, Scout)
- Florida hasn’t clinched the SEC East yet, but just look at these odds on how much of a slam dunk it is. (Andy Hutchins, Alligator Army)
The best stories around the SEC
- Auburn may have a quarterback of the future.
- Take note Rebels fans, Ole Miss has a chance to get into the College Football Playoff.
- WATCH: SEC fans confess in a hilarious spoof video.
- The Vols aren’t happy with that targeting call against Kentucky on Saturday.
- Alabama was given the best odds of making the College Football Playoff among SEC teams.