Florida has remained healthy all season — for the most part — but the injuries are starting to mount up for the Gators. Florida is going to be particularly thin in one of its strongest areas for this weekend’s game against South Carolina. That could be a problem.
Here are five things to know:
- Florida is likely to be without one of its best players for Saturday’s game.
- Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley had some very positive things to say about Jim McElwain
- Florida-FAU game time announced.
- Florida gains ground in the official SEC Country Power Poll
- Will Steve Spurrier attend this weekend’s Florida-South Carolina game?
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Austin Hardin is Florida’s unlikeliest Playoff savior (Edward Aschoff, ESPN)
- Why Jim McElwain will remain aggressive on fourth downs despite recent struggles (Edgar Thompson, Orlando Sentinel)
The best stories around the SEC
- The nation’s No. 1 athlete knows two SEC schools that are in his top three
- National sportswriter apologizes to Nick Saban
- SEC Country Power Rankings released
- Missouri players react to Tim Wolfe resigning as school president amid anti-racism protests
- Missouri coach Gary Pinkel: “It was about supporting my players. I did the right thing, and I’d do it again”