Florida’s final recruiting weekend for the 2016 cycle received rave reviews from both prospects and parents who visited UF.
The Gators put themselves in great shape for the nation’s No. 2 receiver and No. 2 cornerback, and they also made up ground on a five-star wideout for 2017.
Here are last weekend’s six biggest UF recruiting stories:
- Elite WR Tyrie Cleveland ‘feels good’ about the Gators following his latest trip to Gainesville.
- Five-star recruit Kristian Fulton enjoyed hanging with Florida’s All-SEC cornerback, but are his parents comfortable with UF?
- Will it be Florida or Florida State for four-star defensive tackle Shavar Manuel? His teammate chimes in with a prediction.
- Two recruits have solidified their commitments to UF, and their fathers praised the school’s football program and academics.
- Three Florida commits are making final decisions on National Signing Day, but are they just creating suspense?
- The Gators closed the gap on Ohio State for a five-star receiver who visited Florida on Saturday.