What a weekend for the Florida Gators. No. 11 Florida beat No. 14 Ole Miss 38-10. What’s even crazier than that? The Gators’ offense looked really, really good. It’s something that UF fans haven’t seen in years.
Florida football is back. Florida football is fun again. And here are the six things you must know about Florida football today:
- We dished out team grades after the win. Florida received straight A’s. Have mom print out the report card and stick it on your fridge.
- 5-star recruit says “the real Florida Gators are back.” Anytime a 5-star prospect makes comments like these, eyebrows raise.
- The energy was so high after the big win, a player committed to Florida. The buzz around the program can be heard from across the country.
- Former Florida State QB, ESPN analyst Danny Kanell says Florida “may be the best team in the SEC.” All I can say is WOW.
- Tim Tebow, Emmitt Smith react after dominant Gators win. The two Florida legends are fired up about Gators football.
- Florida is better than we thought, the offensive line is making progress and Antonio Morrison is back. Plus other things we learned.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Orlando Sentinel: Hugh Freeze credits Florida fans for the Gators’ win over Ole Miss.
- Tampa Bay Times: An in-depth look at why Florida is back and why it’s ready to compete alongside the top teams in the country.
- Miami Herald: How this young offensive line has performed at a high level.