It’s the weekend! The Gators were quite busy Thursday — scheduling future games, landing players on the NFL combine list and getting to know the 2016 signees a little better. Before you kick back for the weekend, take a look at what’s going on with your favorite team.
Here are six things to know:
- One Florida offensive line enrollee received some high praise from a former teammate, who is headed to Auburn.
- You can see which players were invited to the combine here.
- One wide receiver enrollee got some love from a former NFL player.
- When he first showed up at The Opening last summer, no one was really interested in talking to Freddie Swain. Boy has that changed.
- A wide receiver transfer is off to a hot start.
- Florida-Miami. Mark your calendars. Maybe.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Campus Insiders’ Pete Fiutak took a more detailed look at Florida’s 2016 schedule, noting what stands out.
- Got questions? Gator Country’s Andrew Spivey might have answered them in this mailbag.
The best stories around the SEC
- According to a report, a former Ole Miss assistant has been implicated in the school’s NCAA investigation.
- A suspended Auburn point guard is NBA Draft bound.
- The finances in the state of Louisiana are in a crisis. What does that mean for college football?
- Why the Broncos shouldn’t resign Peyton Manning.