There was a lot of talk today surrounding a possible SEC title berth, but we are two weeks away from that possibility turning into a reality. Until that happens, we have you covered on what you may have missed yesterday.
Here are six things to know:
- Florida is favored to beat UGA this weekend. I’m actually surprised the spread wasn’t bigger. UGA hasn’t played well at all as of late.
- Very strange development with Florida’s kicking situation. What exactly happened here? It seems like there was a massive miscommunication somewhere.
- Gators got some good news on the injury front. Some keys guys are back in action.
- Homecoming game time announced. Florida has beat Vanderbilt 23 of the last 24 times. Will the Gators make it 24 of 25?
- Six recruits who could be impacted by this weekend’s game. Some big-time names on this list. It would be nice to get a win while they’re all watching.
- Florida’s best tradition? Beating rivals. Will that happen this weekend?
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Why the SEC needs Florida in its conference championship game. This is a very good point.
- How have UF coaches fared in the rivalry against UGA? When it’s all said and done, I wonder where Jim McElwain will land on this list.