Let’s think about this, Florida could potentially be two major wins away (Florida State, SEC Championship) from playing in the College Football Playoffs. That’s a big possibility. Before that happens, though, the Gators need to worry about taking care of Vanderbilt this weekend.
Here are six things to know:
- Five things we learned from Florida’s win over UGA. The biggest thing we learned? Florida finds ways to win. Period.
- Despite the win, it wasn’t very pretty in some areas. One thing is certain, the Gators will be able to compete in any game because of their defense.
- Florida wasn’t shown any love from the AP voters. This was very surprising. I thought for sure that Florida would move up in the poll.
- Gators alumni react after the big win over the Bulldogs. Some of these reactions are fantastic.
- As expected, Florida is a huge favorite over Vanderbilt. With a win in this game, the Gators will represent the SEC East in the SEC Championship game.
- Top linebacker has Florida in his top seven. Keep winning and the best recruits will flock to Florida.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Florida has embraced Jim McElwain’s message from day 1 (Edgar Thompson, Orlando Sentinel)
- Jim McElwain consistently has his team focused on the end goal (Robbie Andreu, Gainesville Sun)