ORLANDO, Fla. — Houston received a commitment earlier this month from 4-star wide receiver Tyrie Cleveland, but another Texas school and an SEC program still have a shot at him.
The top-100 overall recruit and Under Armour All-American has official visits scheduled with TCU (Jan. 15) and Florida (Jan. 29).
“I’m still giving everybody a chance in my recruitment. I ain’t done yet,” Cleveland told SEC Country. “If they can flip me, they can flip me. If they can’t, I’m staying (with Houston).”
In the video interview above, the 6-foot-3, 190-pounder answers the following questions:
- Why did he commit to Houston?
- What does he like about Florida and TCU?
- How does the Houston staff feel about him taking visits?
- Which school is the biggest threat to Houston?
- Does the distance factor put Florida at a disadvantage?