Defensive end calls himself a “soft commit” to Florida
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Florida Gators had one recruit part ways with them Sunday, but that may not be the last defection from their class.
JaQuan Bailey, a 3-star defensive end from Jacksonville (Fla.) Raines, committed to Florida back in March. But with signing day approaching, Bailey is receiving interest from other schools and has yet to close the door on them.
“You could call me a soft commit,” Bailey told SEC Country. “Florida is my dream school, but I’m still looking around and I’m going to take visits next month.”
In video below, Bailey answers the following questions:
- How productive was his senior season?
- Why did he commit to Florida?
- What schools are still coming after him?
- Which ones are the biggest threats to Florida?
- When will he make a final decision?