Jim McElwain is set to hit the road again, but not for recruiting.
The Florida coach begins his spring speaking tour next month and is scheduled to make nine stops.
McElwain’s assistants are making four visits to Gator Clubs, as will UF basketball coach Mike White.
The speaking schedule for McElwain and White is listed below. The dates for the assistant coaches will be announced at a later time.
- April 5, Gainesville Quarterback Club
- April 11, Polk County Gator Club in Lakeland
- April 13, Broward County Gator Club in Fort Lauderdale
- April 19, Gator Club of Jacksonville
- April 26, Southwest Florida Gator Club/Naples Gator Club in Fort Myers
- April 27, Tampa Gator Club/Pinellas Gator Club
- May 3, Space Coast Gator Club in Melbourne
- May 25, Central Florida Gator Club in Orlando
- May 26, Fightin’ Gator Touchdown Club in Gainesville
- April 26, Titletown Gator Club in Gainesville
- June 21, Atlanta Gator Club
- June 27, Capital Area Gator Club in Tallahassee
- June 29, Volusia County Gator Club in Daytona
The UF assistant football coaches will visit the Panhandle Gator Club in Panama City, the Palm Beach County Gator Club in West Palm Beach, the Clay County Gator Club in Orange Park and the Sarasota/Manatee County Gator Club in Sarasota.