SEC Nation will be staying in Charlotte this week.
The SEC Network pregame crew announced the canceling of its trip to Gainesville for this weekend’s Florida-LSU game because of the impending Hurricane Matthew.
More Hurricane Matthew coverage:
- President Barack Obama declares state of emergency in Florida
- Chomp Chat Podcast: UF receiving unfair criticism for handling of Hurricane Matthew
- Louisiana senator calls for Florida governor to move LSU-Florida game
- Gator Chomps: Pair of recruits cancel Florida visits, two more could follow suit
- Jim McElwain says concerns about Hurricane Matthew go beyond football
Hurricane Matthew has forced us to move #SECNation into our Charlotte studios Saturday.
— SEC Network (@SECNetwork) October 6, 2016
Saturday’s contest is still scheduled for 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, but a final decision is expected shortly.