GAINESVILLE, Fla. — A half dozen Florida football players had surgeries this week for nagging injuries sustained during the season, UF announced Monday.
No timetables were given for how long the players will be out, but all six played through their injuries in the final game of the season last Friday:
- Wide receiver Brandon Powell (foot)
- Offensive lineman Martez Ivey (shoulder)
- Defensive tackle Joey Ivie (sports hernia)
- Defensive end Jordan Sherit (knee)
- Cornerback Quincy Wilson (sports hernia)
- Kicker Neil MacInnes (ACL)
Powell, Ivey and Sherit have each had previous issues with the injuries that were addressed this week.