BEAVERTON, Ore. — Amari Burney is the lone Florida commit competing this weekend at The Opening.
The 4-star safety from Clearwater, Fla., spoke with SEC Country after his first 7-on-7 game Sunday. In the video below, Burney discusses the following topics:
- How he’s fared so far at The Opening Finals 2017.
- Why he committed to the Gators last month.
- When he knew UF would be his choice.
- His expectations for Florida’s 2018 class.
- Two recruits he likes the Gators’ chances with.
Florida commit Amari Burney at The Opening
Posted by Florida Gators Insiders on Sunday, July 2, 2017