Who the national media thinks will win between Florida-Florida State
Florida hasn’t played well since Halloween. That’s not too encouraging considering the fact that the Gators are possibly two wins away from a berth in the College Football Playoffs.
To get there, though, Florida will need to beat Florida State and the SEC West champion, which will either be Alabama or Ole Miss. A collection of national media members, except for one writer, thinks the Gators won’t beat the Seminoles this Saturday, which would almost eliminate Florida from Playoff talk entirely.
Will Florida prove the majority of the national media wrong like it has done pretty much all year? We’ll find out Saturday night in The Swamp.
- Pat Forde, Yahoo: Florida State
- Bruce Feldman, FOX: Florida State
- Dennis Dodd, CBS: Florida State
- Edward Aschoff, ESPN: Florida State
- Stew Mandel, FOX: Florida State
- Joel Klatt, FOX: Florida State
- David Ching, ESPN: Florida State
- Sam Khan Jr., ESPN: Florida State
- Barrett Sallee, Bleacher Report: Florida State
- Graham Watson, Yahoo: Florida