Coming off back-to-back losses, the national media isn’t expecting a victory for the No. 19 Florida Gators in today’s Citrus Bowl.
Their opponent, No. 14 Michigan, was also on the losing end in its last game, getting trounced 42-13 by Ohio State. But the Wolverines are favored by four points over UF, and a dozen college football analysts are predicting Michigan to win.
Check them out below.
Florida vs. Michigan
- Pat Forde, Yahoo: Michigan
- Bruce Feldman, FOX: Michigan
- Dennis Dodd, CBS: Michigan
- Mark Schlabach, ESPN: Michigan
- Edward Aschoff, ESPN: Michigan
- Stew Mandel, FOX: Michigan
- Joel Klatt, FOX: Michigan
- David Ching, ESPN: Michigan
- Sam Khan Jr., ESPN: Michigan
- Barrett Sallee, Bleacher Report: Michigan
- Graham Watson, Yahoo: Michigan
- Andy Staples, Sports Illustrated: Michigan