Wide receiver prospect “upset” with Florida Gators
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Eddie McDoom wanted to attend the University of Florida, but there has been a hiccup.
McDoom, a 3-star wide receiver from West Orange High School (Orlando, Fla.), told SEC Country that the Gators have pretty much ceased communication with him.
“They haven’t really been talking to me, which is pretty upsetting,” McDoom said. “For them to come back and talk to me, I think I would put them back at the top, but they haven’t really said much so far.”
McDoom is rated as the No. 66 wide receiver in the country and the state of Florida’s No. 58 prospect overall.
In the video above, McDoom answers the following questions:
1) Which schools are he strongly considering at this point in his recruitment?
2) Which schools does he plan on visiting soon?
3) Can he remember the last time he communicated with Florida coaches?
4) Does he have a commitment date in mind?
5) When he does choose a school, what’s he going to base his decision on?