UGA bowl projections after 5-2 start
It wasn’t pretty, but UGA (5-2, 3-2 SEC) pulled out a 9-6 victory over Missouri last Saturday to stay alive in the SEC East. This week, the Bulldogs enjoy a bye before facing No. 13 Florida (6-1, 4-1) in a game that could determine the division winner. While that game will likely change the outcome of both teams’ seasons, let’s take a look at UGA’s bowl projections after its 5-2 start.
Here’s a roundup of all the updated bowl projections after Week 7 for UGA:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) Jan. 2 — UGA vs. North Carolina
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) Jan. 2 — UGA vs. Northwestern
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach): Outback Bowl (Tampa, Fla.) Jan. 1 — UGA vs. Penn State
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy): Outback Bowl (Tampa, Fla.) Jan. 1 — UGA vs. Iowa
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk): Liberty Bowl (Memphis, Tenn.) Jan. 2 — UGA vs. Oklahoma St.
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender): Outback Bowl (Tampa, Fla.) Jan. 1 — UGA vs. Michigan