After losing its second-straight game Saturday to Tennessee, UGA finds itself in a bad spot in the SEC East race.
The Bulldogs still have a few marquee games remaining, most notably on Oct. 31 against No. 8 Florida, and are hoping for a successful second half of the season. Following the loss, UGA’s bowl projections aren’t up to the standards most fans have for the team.
These will certainly change, but here are the latest bowl projections for UGA:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm): Peach Bowl (Atlanta) Jan. 1 — UGA vs. Florida State
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) Jan. 2 — UGA vs. Northwestern
- CollegeSportsMadness.com: Music City Bowl (Nashville, Tenn.) Dec. 30 — UGA vs. Duke
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) Jan. 2 — UGA vs. Penn State
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy): Outback Bowl (Tampa, Fla.) Jan. 1 — UGA vs. Northwestern
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk): Liberty Bowl (Memphis, Tenn.) Jan. 2 — UGA vs. Kansas St.
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) Jan. 2 — UGA vs. Duke