What’s up Big Blue Nation? It’s been a few days since we’ve done one of these but with Kentucky having a basketball game tonight, of course we’re back.
Here are two things to know:
- After the Wildcats, No. 1 at the time, lost to UCLA, coach John Calipari showed no mercy on his players during practice.
- Tonight when Kentucky plays Eastern Kentucky, the Wildcats are hoping Skal Labissiere will step up and play at the level expected of him by Coach Calipari.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- Calipari has said multiple times this season that this year’s team isn’t last year’s super-star squad. The Wildcats are learning how it feels to lose, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker wrote.
- Tucker also has video from forwards Alex Poythress and Derek Willis.
- Kentucky Sports Radio took a stroll down memory lane from 14 years ago when one Wildcat hit five three-pointers.
- The Louisville Courier-Journal’s Jon Hale reviewed the football team’s inside linebackers from this year.
The best stories around the SEC
- UGA coach Kirby Smart is in the process of balancing duties with both UGA and Alabama.
- See who made the first and second All-SEC teams this season.
- See what ex-South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier said about new coach Will Muschamp.
- Does Muschamp have the easiest path of all the new SEC East coaches? Maybe.