It’s time for the Kentucky men’s basketball team to regroup — again. If you saw the game against Mississippi State on Tuesday night, you know why.
Here are 2 things to know:
- Kentucky almost squandered a 20-point lead and very well could have lost this game.
- Check out what John Calipari said to his team, and the media, after the game.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- Despite the sloppy Wildcats performance, Kentucky got a solid performance out of Isaiah Briscoe, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker wrote.
- Check out Tucker’s immediate thoughts after the game and before the media spoke with Calipari and players.
- Calipari made a Powerball metaphor for his team on the eve of the Mississippi State game, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Jon Hale wrote.
- The Lexington Herald-Leader’s Jen Smith broke down the new contracts of some Kentucky assistant football coaches.
The best stories around the SEC
- How does Alabama make it back to the title game, and win?
- Here are some big SEC games in September to keep in mind.
- It’s time for some Alabama players to decide if they’re staying with the Crimson Tide or heading to the NFL.
- Take a look at four crucial plays that flew under the radar for Alabama on Monday night.
- Nick Saban isn’t ready to retire yet.