The Wildcats are starting to make progress toward playing like the team we thought they’d be in the preseason. A solid win against Missouri sends them into a highly anticipated Kansas matchup with some confidence.
Here are 2 things to know:
- The Wildcats cruised past Missouri with a 34-point victory.
- Check out what John Calipari said in his postgame news conference.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- The Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker has Calipari’s presser on video. Watch the full thing here.
- Also from Tucker, some instant analysis.
- Michigan made it clear it wasn’t going to make one of its defensive end commits a priority, so he decommitted. Kentucky has offered, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Jon Hale wrote.
- The father of a Kentucky women’s basketball player was upset at a radio host for comments the host made about his daughter. That radio host has now apologized, the Lexington Herald-Leader’s Jen Smith wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- The nation’s top player has quite the weekend planned out.
- Is any conference as fast as the SEC? The short answer: no.
- Keep an eye out for these six recruits when they suit up for their respective teams in the fall.
- Florida hit the jackpot with its new kicker. Check out his recent feat.
- Cam Newton proved that he can be convincing when it comes to swaying players toward joining the Panthers.