John Calipari wants to make a change with Tyler Ulis. Mark Stoops is expected to land a new assistant coach from a rival school. Check it out, Kentucky fans.
Here are two things to know:
- Calipari indicated that Ulis might be playing too many minutes.
- It looks like Kentucky could be claiming one of Louisville’s football coaches.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- They may have lost in overtime to Kansas, but the Wildcats still proved they can contend with the country’s best, the Lexington Herald-Leader’s John Clay wrote.
- Get up to speed on what Kentucky football’s recruiting class might look like Wednesday, from the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Jon Hale.
- Also from Hale, a look ahead at the basketball team’s game against Tennessee.
The best stories around the SEC
- The nation’s top player isn’t headed to the SEC.
- Alabama’s new quarterback made a simple, yet extremely effective pitch to recruits signing their national letters of intent Wednesday.
- The friends of the nation’s No. 2 cornerback shed some insight on where he might play college football.
- A former Alabama running back was supposed to sign with another SEC school, but academic issues have him missing out.
- Could this LSU commit right before signing day?