Yikes. The Kentucky basketball enigma continues. Three days after taking Kansas to overtime at Phog Allen, the Wildcats are back with another head-scratching loss — this time to Tennessee.
Here are two things to know:
- Kentucky led by 21 before it imploded and handed Tennessee the victory.
- See how a very unhappy John Calipari reacted to his team’s disastrous performance.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- Kentucky officially has a new wide receivers coach. Learn more about him from the Lexington Herald-Leader’s Jen Smith.
- Here are Calipari’s full postgame remarks, from the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Jon Hale.
- According to Hale, the football team is also getting a new coach to serve as an offensive quality control assistant.
The best stories around the SEC
- Late Tuesday night an Alabama commit decided he actually wants to play at a different SEC school.
- That wasn’t the only ‘Bama commit the Crimson Tide lost.
- A Miami commit also got cold feet, which was good news for Tennessee.
- Check out this hype video from the nation’s No. 2 cornerback heading into Signing Day.