2 things every Kentucky fan needs to know today
What’s up, Kentucky fans? There’s not a lot more to say after the Wildcats’ 21-17 loss to Vanderbilt last Saturday. Take solace in it now being basketball season.
Here are 2 things to know:
- Kentucky’s defense did its part, but so did Vanderbilt’s. In addition to a strong offensive performance, The Commodores’ defense really sealed the deal.
- Check out how Kentucky alumni reacted to the loss on Twitter.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- Kentucky is still trying to figure out how to manage its quarterback situation. Both Patrick Towles and Drew Barker each have their pros and cons, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Jon Hale wrote.
- The Wildcats’ basketball team will welcome a forward from New Zealand to their team in December, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker wrote.
- This tweet from Tucker might make you laugh. The Kentucky-Duke buzz has already arrived in Lexington.
- The Wildcats are noticeably better when freshman guard Isaiah Briscoe is on the court, Tucker wrote.
- There is a report out saying Kentucky’s Deputy Athletics Director is a finalist for the AD job at Central Florida, the Lexington Herald-Leader’s John Clay wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- Take a look at the bigger picture of the SEC.
- Who are some potential candidates to take over the Missouri program next year?
- Peyton Manning has now cemented himself as the NFL’s all-time passing leader.
- Watch Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin get a little animated on the sidelines.
- Former UGA running back Todd Gurley had some advice for LSU star Leonard Fournette.