Lots of the chatter during the SEC teleconference on Monday was about Tyler Ulis . Rightfully so — the sophomore is having a season for the books, and Kentucky is turning the corner just at the right time. Happy Tuesday, Big Blue Nation.
Here are three things to know:
- Tyler Ulis can — and perhaps should — win the SEC Player of the Year award.
- What’s the one thing Kentucky needs to do to be as successful as it was in years past?
- Kentucky is the only SEC school in the AP top 25 right now.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- John Calipari’s South Carolina ejection really, really bugged one particular Kentucky fan, the Lexington Herald-Leader’s Jerry Tipton wrote.
- Here’s a CBS podcast from Gary Parrish about all things college hoops, including your favorite Wildcats.
- Calipari had some nice words for Tennessee’s Rick Barnes, 247Sports’ Kevin Ryan wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- LSU’s Les Miles showed a tremendous act of kindness to ESPN reporter Holly Rowe.
- Here are the favorites to win the national title this football season.
- Go figure: the best player in Alabama doesn’t want to play football in Alabama.
- This Tennessee recruit chose his family over football during a time of need.
- What could be Peyton’s next career move if he retires?