Deja vu? Nope. Not this time.
Unlike the last time Kentucky took a sizable lead against Tennessee, the Wildcats closed it out Thursday night, taking care of business and keeping that lead. Happy Friday, Big Blue Nation!
Here are two things to know:
- Despite Marcus Lee leaving the game with an injury, Kentucky was able to pull through and avoid another collapse against the Vols.
- Ready for a national title run? Your favorite Kentucky coach is.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- Are Kentucky and Duke poised to command college hoops again? Check out this piece from the Washington Post’s Adam Kilgore.
- Jamal Murray’s offensive performance certainly didn’t go unnoticed, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker wrote.
- Also from Tucker, some instant reactions and Calipari’s presser on video.
The best stories around the SEC
- Former Missouri coach Gary Pinkel is taking some heat from legislators.
- What Mark Richt offering a scholarship to a middle schooler means.
- Here are three SEC coaches that need to have strong seasons this year to earn some job stability.
- An Alabama player and an Auburn player are putting their on-field differences aside to work together for a great cause.