Happy weekend, Kentucky fans! With the SEC Tournament in full swing, the Wildcats are busy trying to win the whole thing and enter March Madness on solid footing. John Calipari for one, though, isn’t a fan of the SEC tourney. Let’s see what Big Blue Nation is up to.
Here are three things to know:
- So why doesn’t Coach Cal like the SEC Tournament? Find out here.
- Severe weather alerts came through Nashville, Tenn. during the tournament Thursday.
- Calipari’s son is planning to join the squad as a walk-on next season. Find out what Calipari had to say about that.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- One Kentucky assistant coach in particular has been influential in helping Skal Labissiere burst onto the scene recently after what has been a relatively quiet freshman year, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker wrote.
- The Wildcats will play its first SEC Tournament game tonight fully healthy, something they’re not necessarily used to, the Lexington Herald-Leader’s John Clay wrote.
- One more from Tucker, all the basic info you should know about Kentucky’s matchup with Alabama tonight.
The best stories around the SEC
- The ending of the Tennessee-Vanderbilt game was a wild one Thursday night.
- Ole Miss guard Stefan Moody channeled his inner Steph Curry against Alabama.
- Even though Ole Miss lost, Moody still got a standing ovation. Rightfully so after 39 points.
- LSU’s Leonard Fournette owes Jamal Adams dinner after he lost a bet.
- Kevin Hart raced an LSU trackstar.