Happy Tuesday, Kentucky fans! With the first round of March Madness just more than 48 hours away, the anticipation is building and the hype surrounding this year’s tournament is particularly palpable. With no one, true dominant team, a handful of programs could take home the title this year, and Kentucky is certainly one of them. Let’s see what the Wildcats are up to.
Here are three things to know:
- First on Kentucky’s list is Stony Brook. Here’s how to follow that game Thursday.
- Texas A&M might have gotten the better seed, but the Aggies’ coach believes the Wildcats are a dangerous team.
- Want to win $1 billion? Make a perfect bracket.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- As you know by now, John Calipari wasn’t happy with the No. 4 seed his team received. Relive his ESPN rant, which CBSSports’ Sam Vecenie brought back up this week.
- Kentucky’s athletic director completely understood Calipari’s frustration regarding the seeding, and offered the coach some verbal support on the matter, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker wrote.
- Also from Tucker, the Wildcats are hoping to play better on the defensive end come tournament time.
- No surprises here, but Tyler Ulis won some more awards, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Jon Hale wrote.