3 things every Kentucky fan needs to know today
It’s hump day, which means everything is all downhill from here. Doesn’t that feel nice? You know what else feels nice? Starting your day off with the latest Kentucky news. There’s no paper to fold, no commercials to interrupt, just good, quick news.
Let’s get to it.
Here are three things to know:
- It’s no secret that Kentucky and Louisville don’t like each other. The two schools are among the elite in college basketball and produce some truly memorable games. Well, Louisville’s basketball program has found itself in hot water.
- While Louisville may be in trouble, Kentucky’s football team is off to a 4-2 start and still in the SEC East race. Each game from here on is important, starting with Saturday’s matchup against Mississippi State. Until then, the latest bowl projections for the Wildcats have been released.
- Speaking of Saturday’s game against Mississippi State, Kentucky offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson revealed that the team has made an interesting change to the practice routine to prepare for a hostile environment.
More Kentucky news from around the Internet:
- While it may not get much recognition, the Charlotte Observer looks at the importance of Kentucky’s rivalry with Mississippi State.
The best stories from around the SEC:
- South Carolina has a few head coaching candidates in mind who could replace Steve Spurrier.
- Last season, Ole Miss had one of the better defenses in the country. On Saturday, however, it will just try to bounce back after missing a crazy amount of tackles in a loss to Memphis.
- One of Missouri’s more versatile freshman may be allowed to pick his own position after the season.