3 things every Kentucky fan should know today
The countdown continues until Kentucky hosts Auburn in sold-out Commonwealth Stadium on Thursday.
Here is what you need to know about Kentucky today:
- Defensive tackle Cory Johnson practiced Monday afternoon and will still try to play Thursday night. Coach Mark Stoops said Johnson was questionable when he addressed the media on Monday morning.
- Stanley “Boom” Williams is the man again. Williams is listed as the No. 1 running back again after sitting out the Eastern Kentucky game.
- Kentucky has sole possession of second place in the SEC East. This four-game stretch against Auburn, Mississippi State, Georgia and Tennessee will determine Kentucky’s season.
Other Kentucky news around the Internet
- Kentucky is one of the few teams around the country perfect in the red zone.
- Kentucky beat writer Jennifer Smith sat down with defensive coordinator D.J. Eliot as he previews Auburn.