Good morning, Kentucky fans! The basketball team had its annual Blue-White scrimmage on Tuesday night and the football team is continuing to chip away at correcting its mistakes from Saturday. Start your morning off by catching up on all the news.
Here are four things to know:
- Continuing his tradition for the third year in a row, coach John Calipari is footing the bill for two Kentucky students’ spring tuition.
- No surprises here — the Wildcats boasted the most former players now in the league when the NBA opened Tuesday.
- The football team realizes something has to change in the approach if it’s going to be more successful than it was Saturday.
- Check out where national writers think Kentucky could land in a potential bowl game.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- Check out a full Tuesday practice report from the Louisville-Courier Journal.
- Here is offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson’s full transcript from after Tuesday’s practice.
- Point guard Tyler Ulis had 15 assists in the scrimmage. Here’s what he had to say.
- The Courier Journal compiled five observations from the Blue-White scrimmage.
The best stories around the SEC
- Two LSU football players did a good deed last weekend, helping a mother and her son, who were stranded in heavy rain
- One Tennessee recruit got a special birthday shoutout on Tuesday
- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen was frustrated with the media Tuesday and vowed to stop giving injury updates
- Speaking of injuries, Alabama coach Nick Saban had three updates on his players
- Texas A&M is now opening up its quarterback competition