5-star Kentucky basketball target sets decision date
The nation’s No. 2 basketball recruit will make his college decision in mid-November.
Harry Giles, a 6-foot-10, 210-pound power forward from Virginia’s renowned Oak Hill Academy, will choose between Kentucky, Duke, Kansas and Wake Forest on Nov. 14 , according to Rick Lewis of Phenom Hoop Report.
247Sports.com ranks Giles as the country’s second-best player, but doesn’t see him picking Kentucky.
The site’s “crystal ball” has 96 percent faith in Duke, while giving the remaining 4 percent to Wake.
Power forward is not exactly a weakness for Kentucky coach John Calipari; he’s already received commitments from three players at that spot in 2016, including one — 4-star Tai Wynward — who’s expected to enroll in December.