Good morning, Kentucky fans.
What does this Wildcats basketball team have that last year’s didn’t? What did John Calipari have to say to Rick Pitino? And whose custom shoes will Tyler Ulis wear in the NCAA tournaments?
Answers to those questions and more below.
Here are five things to know:
- Marcus Lee believes Kentucky’s confidence makes them a more formidable opponent than the 2015 squad, which went 38-1 and made it to the Final Four.
- Stony Brook, Kentucky’s opening round opponent in the tournament, breaks down its upcoming matchup. The Seawolves know they’re big underdogs.
- President Barack Obama did not include Kentucky among his Final Four picks. He also chose a different SEC team to reach Houston this year.
- What will it take for Kentucky to prove Obama wrong?
- Coach John Calipari responded to some of Louisville coach Rick Pitino’s comments.
- Tyler Ulis will lace up custom shoes of a former Duke star today.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- Ulis is playing bigger than his size, writes Shannon Ryan of the Chicago Tribune.
- Kyle Tucker of the Courier-Journal lists five things UK fans should know about Stony Brook.