What a wild weekend, Kentucky fans. The Texas A&M finish was a bizarre one, former star Anthony Davis had a ridiculous night in Detroit and Mark Stoops is almost done filling out his staff. If you’re looking to catch up on everything, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are five things to know:
- Not a typo: Anthony Davis scored 59 points Sunday night.
- According to a report, Stoops is looking in a familiar place in order to fill out his staff.
- In case you missed it, Kentucky’s loss to Texas A&M was bizarre in every sense of the word.
- An extremely controversial late-game technical was what ended up costing Kentucky its lead against the Aggies.
- Isaac Humphries, who accidentally committed the technical, felt horrible and vowed to learn from it. His teammates and coaches stood behind him.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- Here’s more on that technical and Kentucky’s response, via the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker.
- After the madness and the controversy, Tucker reached out to the SEC for some sort of explanation. Here’s what he came up with.
- More on Davis’ unforgettable night, from the Times Picayune’s John Reid.