What a weekend, Kentucky fans! So many things happened. First, Coach Cal got himself tossed three minutes into the South Carolina game. Then Tyler Ulis developed superpowers and the Wildcats thumped South Carolina by 27 points.
If you want to relive the madness, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are seven things to know:
- When was the last time you saw Calipari this heated?
- After he left: Highlight play No. 1 for a slam.
- Highlight play No. 2 for another.
- No Calipari, no problem. Kentucky still beat South Carolina, 89-62.
- As usual, Ulis ran the show. But this time he stepped up in a different way.
- Ulis’ play earned him some high praise from South Carolina coach Frank Martin.
- This weekend was NBA All-Star weekend. With so many former Wildcats in the league, Calipari got emotional.
Other Kentucky news from around the Internet
- More on Calipari’s ejection and how in the end, it really wasn’t a big deal, from the Lexington Herald-Leader’s John Clay.
- Between the Ulis heroics and Calipari’s dramatics, you might not have noticed another important storyline. Marcus Lee is finding his groove again, the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker wrote.
- Not a written story, but check out this Vine of Anthony Davis doing Anthony Davis things.
The best stories around the SEC
- The “what if” game …
- Florida State made a Valentine’s Day jab at the Gators.
- Were ESPN employees were instructed to ignore the Peyton Manning story that broke this weekend?
- A country music star lost a bet. Find out what that entailed here.
- Arian Foster’s views on football have changed through the years.