Kentucky bowl predictions after 4-3 start
The Wildcats dropped their last two games, and the next two aren’t going to be any easier when they square off with Tennessee and UGA.
But with a 4-3 overall record, Kentucky needs just two more wins to become bowl eligible. We’ve compiled eight predictions. Almost half of these national writers think the Wildcats are AutoZone Liberty Bowl bound to face Texas.
Check it out below:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm) — Texas Bowl vs. West Virginia
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak) — Belk Bowl vs. Duke
- CollegeSportsMadness.com — Texas Bowl vs. Texas Tech
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach) — AutoZone Liberty Bowl vs. Texas
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy) — AutoZone Liberty Bowl vs. Texas
- SaturdayDownSouth.com (Brad Crawford) — AutoZone Liberty Bowl vs. Texas
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk) — TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Penn State
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender) — Birmingham Bowl vs. Houston