Kentucky Bowl projections following 4-1 start
Kentucky didn’t play on Saturday, but there was some moving and shaking as other SEC teams won or lost.
The Wildcats (4-1) will host Auburn (3-2) on Thursday (7 p.m., ESPN), so where do they stand before facing the Tigers?
Here are latest bowl projections for Kentucky heading into Week 7:
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach): Liberty Bowl (Memphis, Tenn.) – Kansas State vs. Kentucky
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy): Belk Bowl (Charlotte, N.C.) – Duke vs. Kentucky
- CBS Sports (Jerry Palm): Belk Bowl (Charlotte, N.C.) – Virginia Tech vs. Kentucky
- SB Nation (Jason Kirk): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) – Penn State vs. Kentucky
- Sporting News (Billy Bender): Birmingham Bowl (Birmingham, Ala.) – Kentucky vs. Cincinnati
- College Football News (Pete Fiutak): Independence Bowl (Shreveport, La.) – Kentucky vs. Georgia Tech
- USA Today (Erick Smith), through Oct. 7: Birmingham Bowl (Birmingham, Ala.) – Temple vs. Kentucky