The first week of Kentucky football’s preseason camp is wrapping up. Fans can meet the team on Saturday at UK’s annual Fan Day. A practice open to the public will follow.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re headed to Fan Day.
Kentucky football Fan Day information
When: Saturday, Aug. 5
What time: The autograph session will be held from 9-10:15 a.m. ET. All players and coaches, including Mark Stoops, will be available for autographs.
Where: Nutter Field House
Open practice information: Following the autograph session, fans are invited to attend an open practice at the Joe Craft Football Training Facility practice fields. The open practice will run from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Photos and videos are allowed.
Kentucky opens the season Sept. 2 at Southern Miss. The Wildcats will host Eastern Kentucky in their home opener Sept. 9 at Kroger Field.
Stories from Kentucky’s first week of camp
- Lynn Bowden seen at practice facility, but UK says his status is unchanged
- Kentucky fans with Kroger Plus Cards will have a priority entrance gate at Kroger Field
- Tymere Dubose is working his way back, young defensive tackle impressing
- Nine “Rogers” score free Kentucky football tickets
- Naasir Watkins on Josh Paschal: “That kid is gonna be something special”
- LOOK: Kentucky football sends out official scholarship offers
- JUCO defensive lineman Phil Hoskins says he’ll be ready to help from Day 1
- Freshman receivers Josh Ali and Isaiah Epps drawing early praise in camp
- How Kentucky football benefitted from Ohio State hiring Urban Meyer
- Stephen Johnson is still the man for UK, but Drew Barker reminds that he used to be
- Jordan Jones is a bit of a mystery, but teammates give a glimpse into who he is
- Nick Haynes, an anchor on UK’s O-Line, fighting diabetes to keep weight up
- Matt Elam answers Greg McElroy’s criticism by going to work
- What Mark Stoops said at UK media day