LEXINGTON, Ky. — Kickoff times for Kentucky’s first three games of the 2017 season are now known.
Kentucky will open play at 4 p.m. ET on Sept. 2 at Southern Miss. The game will be aired on CBS Sports Network. That much had already been known, but the SEC announced times for Kentucky’s games against Eastern Kentucky and South Carolina on Tuesday.
The Wildcats will host Eastern Kentucky at noon ET on Sept. 9. It’ll be the Wildcats’ first game at the newly named Kroger Field. SEC Network will have the broadcast.
Kentucky will head to South Carolina in Week 3. The Wildcats and Gamecocks will kick off at 7:30 p.m. ET in Columbia, S.C. SEC Network will have that broadcast as well.
2017 Kentucky football schedule
- Sept. 2: at Southern Miss (4 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 9: vs. Eastern Kentucky (noon ET)
- Sept. 16: at South Carolina (7:30 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 23: vs. Florida (TBA)
- Sept. 30: vs. Eastern Michigan (TBA)
- Oct. 7: vs. Missouri (TBA)
- Oct. 14: Bye
- Oct. 21: at Mississippi State (TBA)
- Oct. 28: vs. Tennessee (TBA)
- Nov. 4: vs. Ole Miss (TBA)
- Nov. 11: at Vanderbilt (TBA)
- Nov. 18: at Georgia (TBA)
- Nov. 25: vs. Louisville (TBA)