Kentucky-Harvard basketball: Game time, TV channel, how to watch online (December 2, 2017)
LEXINGTON, Ky. — Seventh-ranked Kentucky basketball will play Harvard on Saturday, December 2, 2017. Find game time, TV channel and how to watch online below.
Kentucky-Harvard game time, details
- Time: 3:30 p.m. ET
- Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Location: Rupp Arena (23,000), Lexington, Ky.
- Records: Kentucky 6-1, Harvard 3-5
- Vegas line: Kentucky by 21
What TV channel is Kentucky-Harvard on?
You can watch Kentucky vs. Harvard on ESPN. Jay Bilas and Jon Sciambi are on the call.
How can I watch Kentucky-Harvard online?
Stream Kentucky vs. Harvard on ESPN3.com and the WatchESPN app.
How can I listen to Kentucky-Harvard on the radio?
Kentucky and Harvard will be broadcast on the UK Sports Network. That’s 630-AM on Lexington radio and can be streamed at iHeart Radio. You can also listen on XM channel 192 and Sirius channel 112.
- Last week, John Calipari earned his 700th on-court victory — counting wins that were later vacated at Massachusetts and Memphis — faster than all but three men in history. It took Calipari 894 games, behind only Adolph Rupp (836), Jerry Tarkanian (876) and Roy Williams (879).
- Kentucky opened the season with three games in five days and seven games in 17 days. Things are slowing down now for the Wildcats, who on Saturday will play the first of five games in 33 days. Calipari has predicted his team will make significant progress now that there’s adequate time for teaching, practice and rest.
- Freshman guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 2.6 steals per game, which is on pace with Rajon Rondo’s school-record-setting 2004-05 season when he had 87 in 34 games.
- Kevin Knox (25), Hamidou Diallo (19), PJ Washington (17) and Gilgeous-Alexander (14) all had career highs in points last time out against Illinois-Chicago as Kentucky delivered its most efficient offensive performance of the season. The Cats have shot 60 percent or better in consecutive games for the first time since December of 2002.
- Kentucky and Harvard have never played in basketball. The Crimson is 4-12 against ranked opponents since 2008-09, accounting for its only four wins over ranked teams in program history. The wins: at No. 17 Boston College (2009), No. 20 Florida State (2011), No. 10 New Mexico State (2013 NCAA Tournament), No. 15 Cincinnati (2014 NCAA Tournament).
- While the Wildcats start five freshmen, Harvard starts four sophomores and a junior — with its next five being three freshmen and two sophomores. Sophomores account for 80.1 percent of the team’s scoring, including 6-foot guard Bryce Aiken, who averages 19 points and 3.6 assists. He scored 30 in an overtime win over UMass.