The Kentucky football team is in the crux of its 2015 season, just two wins away from becoming bowl eligible. But with the SEC releasing its entire 2016 schedule Thursday night on the SEC Network, it’s already time to start thinking about the future.
Kentucky will open its season with a nonconference matchup against Southern Miss, and will end the regular season portion against rival Louisville. Within the SEC East, Kentucky will face Georgia, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Florida, Missouri and Tennessee. The Wildcats will square off with Alabama and Mississippi State from the SEC West.
Below is a list of Kentucky’s entire schedule:
- Saturday, Sept. 3 – vs. Southern Miss Golden Eagles
- Saturday, Sept. 10 – @ Florida Gators
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – vs. New Mexico State Aggies
- Saturday, Sept. 24 – vs. South Carolina Gamecocks
- Saturday, Oct. 1 – @ Alabama Crimson Tide
- Saturday, Oct. 8 – vs. Vanderbilt Commodores
- Saturday, Oct. 15 – Open week
- Saturday, Oct. 22 – vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Saturday, Oct. 29 – @ Missouri Tigers
- Saturday, Nov. 5 – vs. Georgia Bulldogs
- Saturday, Nov. 12 – @ Tennessee Volunteers
- Saturday, Nov. 19 – vs. Austin Peay Governors
- Saturday, Nov. 26 – @ Louisville Cardinals