TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Kentucky fell to Alabama 34-6 Saturday night. Refresh this page for live updates of what coach Mark Stoops said after the loss.
- Stoops: “I felt like we did some better things in this game. The bad thing is that we’re capable of so much more.”
- Stoops: “I thought defensively we had some good stops. We weren’t efficient enough on third downs. They were.”
- Stoops on Stephen Johnson’s turnovers: “We talked about it all week, about not being back there dancing with the ball.”
- Stoops: “We talked all week about how many non-offensive touchdowns they score.”
- Alvonte Bell was suspended for the game. It was a one-game suspension.
- On Johnson holding the ball too much: “Sometimes he needs to eat it.”