Happy Wednesday, LSU fans.
The Tigers picked up a number of pivotal commitments over the weekend, but suffered some bad news early on Tuesday.
Here are 10 things to know:
- A four-star New Orleans cornerback left LSU’s junior camp without an offer, but isn’t sure what else he can do to draw an offer from the Tigers.
- LSU added two Class of 2018 commitments on Saturday, but lost the four-star athlete that was the first member of the recruiting class.
- One budding Louisiana cornerback did not earn an offer from the Tigers after “Boys From The Boot,” but certainly heard enough praise from the LSU coaches.
- New LSU running backs coach Jabbar Juluke has a “daunting task” when it comes to coaching Leonard Fournette. Find out what it is.
- Can Fournette actually be better in 2016? That seems to quite the task.
- Speaking of Fournette, the Heisman Trophy hopeful posted a video in which he squatted 400 pounds with ease.
- LSU suffered a major blow, as a two-year starter at wide receiver announced he was going to transfer.
- That was not the only wide receiver to leave the team. This wideout is also set to leave the team.
- One study revealed that two SEC cities are among the best for football fans. Here’s where LSU landed on the list.
- Is freshman basketball sensation Ben Simmons holding himself back? One analyst believes he’s doing this wrong.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- CampusRush.com’s Andy Staples broke down how politics and economics could affect LSU’s potential football crisis in 2016.
- NOLA.com’s Jim Kleinpeter outlined LSU’s spring practice football dates, including the team’s annual spring game.