Thursday was quiet for No. 6 LSU. The Tigers are wrapping up their preparation for Saturday’s battle of undefeateds with No. 8 Florida in primetime.
Here’s what every LSU fan needs to know today:
- Need a good laugh to get the weekend started? Check out the best quotes from LSU coach Les Miles during Week 7. Miles talked about tailback Leonard Fournette, made an outdated reference and talked about holidays!
- What did LSU get on its midseason report card? Mom and dad would be happy with these grades.
Other LSU stories from around the Internet
- The Advocate’s Ross Dellenger wrote a feature story on freshman tailback Derrius Guice. Dellenger discusses Guice’s running style and shares one of Guice’s favorite foods, Cheetos.
- NOLA.com’s Jerit Roser caught up with a LSU recruit who is very excited to be visiting for Saturday’s showdown against the Gators.
- The Advocate’s Hunter Paniagua provided some news and notes leading up to Saturday’s game.
Best stories around the SEC
- A Tennessee player ripped a UGA lineman for his dangerous chop block on Tennessee defensive lineman, Shy Tuttle.
- Read why Auburn coach Gus Malzahn coached Thursday night’s game without his trademark visor.
- Which SEC team could be on upset alert this week. Hint: the rankings may not indicate it will be an upset.
— Ross Dellenger (@DellengerAdv) October 15, 2015