We’re halfway to Saturday already, Tigers fans! Tuesday was quiet for LSU. Nobody spoke to the media while the Tigers continued to prepare for Western Kentucky.
Here are two things to know:
- LSU passed a tough test against Florida, but that was only the start of the real SEC gauntlet. The Tigers still have Alabama, Ole Miss, Arkansas and Texas A&M left on the schedule. Can they survive it?
- LSU’s bowl projections were much of the same this week. Many prognosticators had the Tigers playing close to home. Did any experts put the Tigers in the College Football Playoff?
Other LSU stories from around the Internet
- The Advocate’s Marcus Rodrigue discussed Brandon Harris’ ability to throw the fade route and plenty more in his Tuesday notebook.
- The Advocate’s Sheldon Mickles kept tabs on what former LSU players accomplished around the NFL.
- NOLA.com’s Ron Higgins wrote a feature story about the relationship between Harris and his top wide receiver, Malachi Dupre.
The best stories around the SEC
- Check out what had former Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron’s wife was mad about yesterday.
- The Missouri Tigers are lacking an offensive punch, which meant a defensive player will be switching sides to help provide a spark.
- Kentucky is using an unorthodox method during practice to prepare for the road environment against Mississippi State.
- Vanderbilt will get a big boost defensively with the return of safety Andrew Williamson.