Here’s to a better week, Tigers fans. LSU is 7-2 with plenty to play for down the stretch. The Tigers will begin preparation for the Ole Miss Rebels on Monday and will need to bounce back to preserve their hopes of playing in a New Year’s Six bowl.
Here are three things to know:
- LSU’s grades are in and the Tigers scored poorly for the second-consecutive week. This report card may require a parent’s signature.
- The Tigers took a major fall in the latest Associated Press poll. LSU is ranked 17th in the poll.
- LSU alumni didn’t have much to say about last weekend’s loss to Arkansas, but what they did say wasn’t pretty.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- Les Miles was adamant when he said LSU’s loss to Arkansas was not related to any type of hangover from the Alabama game, according to The Advocate’s Marcus Rodrigue. However, this was the second year in a row that LSU lost to Alabama and Arkansas in consecutive weeks.
- The Advocate’s Ross Dellenger discussed how LSU’s offensive line has been dominated in the trenches over the past two weeks.